If terrain theory is true, you becoming ill would depend mostly on your microbiome, and any environmental exposures that trigger disease that already lives inside of you.
- Article: The Deception of Virology & Vaccines | Why Coronavirus Is Not Contagious
- Article: The Terrain Theory vs. The Germ Theory
- Article: Is Germ Theory True?
- Video: Del Bigtree Interviews Dr. Kaufman (terrain theory)
- Video: Holographic Blood & Terrain Theory: Dr. Andrew Kaufman w/ Adam and Josh Bigelsen
- Video: Germ Theory Versus Terrain: The Wrong Side Won the Day
Environmental issues could impact our susceptibility to disease, as well. Consider this: Air pollution linked with higher COVID-19 death rates