This is in the Pfizer documentation for caregivers:
“Myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart) have occurred in some people who have received the vaccine. In most of these people, symptoms began within a few days following receipt of the second dose of vaccine. The chance of having this occur is very low. You should seek 5 Revised: 20 October 2021 medical attention right away if you have any of the following symptoms after receiving the vaccine: Chest pain Shortness of breath Feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering, or pounding heart”Source
“Post-authorization safety surveillance data pertaining to myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the tissue surrounding the heart) demonstrate increased risks of myocarditis and pericarditis, particularly within 7 days following the second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine, with the risk being higher in males under 40 years of age than in females or older males. The observed risk is highest in males 12 through 17 years of age.”Source
- Article: “Mostly Peaceful” Myocarditis Have we lost our minds vaccinating children?
- Study: Myocarditis-induced Sudden Death after BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination in Korea: Case Report Focusing on Histopathological Findings
- This study, which states that risk of myocarditis is greater from natural infection than from vaccines (funded by NIH, who profits from vaccines, also a pre-print, cannot see full details yet): Risk of Myocarditis from COVID-19 Infection in People Under Age 20: A Population-Based Analysis
- Article: Boys more at risk from Pfizer jab side-effect than Covid, suggests study
- FDA: Assessment of Acute Myocardial Infarction, Pulmonary Embolism, Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation and Immune Thrombocytopenia Following COVID-19 Vaccination
- Article: Oregon Warns Doctors to Look for Heart Inflammation in Recently Vaccinated
- Article: Special Update: Monitoring For Myocarditis After COVID-19 Vaccination
- CDC: COVID-19 VaST Work Group Report – May 17, 2021
- FDA: Assessment of Acute Myocardial Infarction, Pulmonary Embolism, Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation and Immune Thrombocytopenia Following COVID-1 Vaccination Draft Protocol July 9, 2021
- Article: 19-year-old hospitalized in ICU days after receiving second Pfizer vaccine
- Study: Prevalence of Perimyocarditis After Covid-19 Vaccine
- Video: SHOULD YOUR TEEN BE WORRIED ABOUT HEART INFLAMMATION AFTER COVID VACCINE?
- Article: Myocarditis and inflammatory cardiomyopathy: current evidence and future directions
- Video: IRREVERSIBLE HEART DAMAGE TO OUR YOUTH?
- Article: CDC panel criticized for postponed meeting on COVID-19 vaccines, rare heart issues
- Article: FDA to add warning about rare heart inflammation to Moderna, Pfizer vaccine fact sheets
As of October 2020, this was the FDA’s working list of possible adverse events. The people getting the shots did not get this information (informed consent).
You can see all of the slides here.