As of April 2021, this document from the UK states information about how healthcare professionals should look for and treat thrombosis and thrombocytopenia: Guidance produced from the Expert Haematology Panel (EHP) focussed on Covid-19 Vaccine induced Thrombosis and Thrombocytopenia
From the above document,
“Cases usually present 5-28 days after vaccination and are characterised by thrombocytopenia, raised D Dimers and progressive thrombosis, with a high preponderance of cerebral venous sinus thrombosis. Pulmonary embolism and arterial ischaemia are also common. Bleeding can be significant and unexpected.”
May 7, 2021, this was published in the United Kingdom: Guidance: Information for healthcare professionals on blood clotting following COVID-19 vaccination
From the above site:
“Since March 2021, there have been reports from the UK and internationally of an extremely rare condition characterised by thromboembolic events (blood clots) accompanied by thrombocytopenia (low platelets) following the first dose of the AstraZeneca (AZ) COVID-19 vaccination. This includes cerebral venous sinus thromboses (CVST) where blood clots develop in the cerebral veins occurring together with low platelet counts. These cases are particularly unusual because despite low platelets, there is progressive thrombosis (formation of blood clots which block blood vessels).”
The CDC states: “After receiving the J&J/Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine, there is risk for a rare but serious adverse event—blood clots with low platelets (thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome, or TTS). Women younger than 50 years old should especially be aware of their increased risk for this rare adverse event. There are other COVID-19 vaccines available for which this risk has not been seen.” They called out J&J, even though there were far more TTS events in Pfizer vaccine recipients. Safety of COVID-19 Vaccines
- Study: Antiphospholipid antibodies and risk of post-COVID-19 vaccination thrombophilia: The straw that breaks the camel’s back?
- Study: COVID-19: Vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia (VITT)
- Study: COVID-19: SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine-Induced Immune Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia
- Study: SARS-CoV-2 Vaccine–Induced Immune Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia
- FDA: Assessment of Acute Myocardial Infarction, Pulmonary Embolism, Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation and Immune Thrombocytopenia Following COVID-19 Vaccination
- FDA: Assessment of Acute Myocardial Infarction, Pulmonary Embolism, Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation and Immune Thrombocytopenia Following COVID-1 Vaccination Draft Protocol July 9, 2021
- WHO: Guidance for clinical case management of thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome(TTS) following vaccination to prevent coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- Article: NBA player says COVID vaccine caused blood clots, but team officials told him to ‘keep quiet’
- Video: FATHER & SON SUFFER SEVERE BLOOD CLOTS AFTER COVID VACCINE
- Video: DR. SUCHARIT BHAKDI INTERVIEW – COVID VACCINE BLOOD CLOT RISK WAS KNOWN, IGNORED & BURIED
- Video: DR. CHARLES HOFFE OF LYTTON BC / SPIKE PROTEIN AND D-DIMER TEST (JUNE 21ST, 2021)
This is part of an 11 page affidavit, signed by Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long, MD, MPH, FS with testimony about what she has seen happening to healthy soldiers who get the v. Note that she is grounding men and women who fly military planes due to the risk to themselves and others after getting the v. What will these mandates do to our entire armed forces???
(Also note, she declares, only the EUA product is available in the states, Comirnaty is not available. In other words, mandates are ILLEGAL, and Pf still has zero liability for every single sh0t given in our country….).
As of October 2020, this was the FDA’s working list of possible adverse events. The people getting the shots did not get this information (informed consent).
You can see all of the slides here.