- Study: Infection fatality rate of COVID-19 in community-dwelling populations with emphasis on the elderly: An overview Living in community does not increase infection fatality rate. So why were we all told to “social distance” and why were all of the elderly people denied the chance to see their loved ones for so long? That was a crime.
- This book: Roitt’s Essential Immunology (Essentials) 13th Edition has been quoted by experts many times in declarations of the nonsensical measures that were enforced in the name of COVID.
- Article: Lockdowns Do Not Control the Coronavirus: The Evidence
- Article: What Were Lockdowners Thinking? A Review of Jeremy Farrar
- Article: An Education in Viruses and Public Health, from Michael Yeadon, Former VP of Pfizer
- Article: How To Re‐Open Society Using Evidence, Medical Science, and Logic, Dr. Scott Atlas
- Article: COVID-19: How New Information Should Drive Policy, Dr. Scott Atlas
- Video and Transcript: The Harms of Lockdowns, The Dangers of Censorship, And A Path Forward, Richard Schabas, MD
States that had stay home orders for 0 to 50 days had an average of:
- 1,567 deaths per million
- 175 businesses permanently lost per million
States that had stay home orders for 50 days or greater had an average of:
- 1,625 deaths per million
- 217 businesses permanently lost per million
Stay Home Order Days vs Deaths per Million(States with this many days stay home orders have averaged this many deaths per million)
No Stay Home Orders avg. 1616 deaths
- 30 days or less, avg. 1739 deaths
- 40 days or less, avg. 1515 deaths50 days or less, avg. 1734 deaths
- 50 days or more, avg. 1476 deaths
- 60 days or more, avg. 1686 deaths
- 70 days or more, avg. 2078 deaths
I saw people saying that Governor Kate Brown, in Oregon, was following science and saving lives with her restrictions in some posts today….In reality, there was no connection between the days of lockdown and lives saved. A stay home order that was less than 40 days, on average, was better than a stay home order more than 70 days.