“I don’t think there was anything errant or wrong in the way we started it with two doses, but at least now we’re being very open and flexible that we may need that third dose. In fact, I’m certain we’re going to need that third dose, looking at the data we’re seeing.”~Dr. Anthony Fauci
“Efficacy peaked at 96.2% during the interval from 7 days to <2 months post-dose 2, and declined gradually to 83.7% from 4 months post-dose 2 to the data cut-off, an average decline of ~6% every 2 months. Ongoing follow-up is needed to understand persistence of the vaccine effect over time, the need for booster dosing, and timing of such a dose”Six Month Safety and Efficacy of the BNT162b2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine
- First Dr. Fauci said that people would need booster shots after one year. (Source) and then he changed it to eight months (Source) and then five months (Source).
- Article: CDC director: Boosters may force change to definition of ‘fully vaccinated’
- Podcast: Boosters Could Mean Regular Injections are Part of Your Life Forever
- Video: FDA Testimony of Kim Witczak – COVID Vaccines: When is Enough, Enough?
- Article: UK scientists back Covid boosters as study finds post-jab falls in antibodies
- This will keep changing: CDC: When You’ve Been Fully Vaccinated
- Article: Israel Prepares 4th Booster Against COVID-19
- Article: Israel’s Covid chief calls for fourth vaccine dose
Imagine the loyalty cards…