On September 17, 2021, the FDA held a meeting to consider the approval of Covid-19 booster shots. The meeting was approximately eight hours long, and at about four hours into it, public testimony was given. These are some of the notable testimonies that were given during that session:
- FDA Testimony of Peter Doshi, PhD – We are in the dark on safety of boosters
- FDA Testimony of Paul Alexander, PhD – We Urgently Need Improved COVID Vaccine Safety Surveillance
- FDA Testimony of Dr. Joseph Fraiman – Data needed on risk vs benefit of COVID vaccines
- FDA Testimony of David Wiseman, PhD – Evidence for Boosters is Weak, Safety Data Is Concerning
- FDA Testimony of Steve Kirsch – COVID Vaccine Deaths Greater than Lives Saved
- FDA Testimony of Kim Witczak – COVID Vaccines: When is Enough, Enough?
- Video: NO SCIENTIFIC CONSENSUS ON BOOSTERS
- Article: No need for COVID booster jabs for now – WHO The messages are so confusing. While Biden told the country that he had already purchased booster shots for the whole nation, the WHO was saying that we didn’t need them.
- Article: Germany: One dead and two resuscitations after only 90 booster shots
- Article: 18 leading scientists, including 2 outgoing FDA officials, say COVID-19 booster shots lack evidence and shouldn’t yet be given to the general public
The booster shots were studied on a little over 300 people, with no control group, for two months. That is it. This is from the FDA’s website: “Safety was evaluated in 306 participants 18 through 55 years of age and 12 participants 65 years of age and older who were followed for an average of over two months.”Source: FDA Authorizes Booster Dose of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine for Certain Populations