First, Biden told us that monoclonal antibodies are helpful. Then he kept red states from getting them. (This may be the “unity” he discussed in his campaign? It seems to have evolved into “Join me or die,” literally.)
- Even though there have been 500,000 doses of monoclonal antibodies available, most hospitals have not offered them to patients.
- Video: Bill Gates supports monoclonal antibodies…
- Article: BIDEN NOW METERING DOSAGES OF REGENERON TO TEXAS
- Video: IS MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY TREATMENT SAVING LIVES?
- Article: Monoclonal antibodies can save lives of sick COVID-19 patients, study finds