- Article: An Evidence Based Scientific Analysis of Why Masks are Ineffective, Unnecessary, and Harmful
- Article: Serious Concerns Over Masks and Carbon Dioxide Levels
- Article: Tammy K Herrema Clark on Face Mask Effectiveness
- The mask messages are getting ridiculous. Article: NIH Director Backtracks on Instructing Parents to Wear Masks at Home around Unvaccinated Kids
- Article: Horowitz: Exposing the maskerade: The questions every American should be asking about indefinite mask mandates
- Article: New Study: Wearing Face Masks May Not Prevent Spread of COVID-19
- Article: CDC can consider lifting indoor Covid mask mandates now, former FDA chief says How quickly this changed, as more people became vaccinated.
- Article: A Group Of Parents Sent Their Kids’ Face Masks to A Lab for Analysis. Here’s What They Found
- Article: Federal Law Prohibits Mandates of Emergency Use COVID Vaccines, Tests, Masks — 3 Resources You Can Use to Inform Your School or Employer
- Article: Review of scientific reports of harms caused by face masks, up to February 2021
- Article: Masks Don’t Work – A review of science relevant to COVID-19 social policy
- Article: Face masks, lies, damn lies, and public health officials: “A growing body of evidence”
- Article: Measures do not prevent deaths, transmission is not by contact, masks provide no benefit, vaccines are inherently dangerous: Review update of recent science relevant to COVID-19 policy
When Governor Northam of Virginia first announced the mask mandate, I researched and wrote this:
Governor Northam said that science is increasingly showing a need for masks, but that if we don’t’ have masks, even a bandana or a piece of cloth with rubber bands will do.
I’m not trying to be contrary, I just question the narrative I am told. I want to know what science he is talking about.
I first went to the CDC, here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover.html
And then I read through every piece of evidence they list. The latest date of any study is March 19, like no studies have been done since then? And get this–not a single one of these studies mentions anything about masks or facial coverings. But, these are the studies being quoted to show that we need to wear masks.
You can read them, too:
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2001468 Anectdotal story, not a study. Dated March 5.
https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMc2001737 Dated March 19.
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2762028 Dated February 21.
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6914e1.htm Dated April 1, study ended March 16.
https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/pdfs/mm6914e1-H.pdf Dated April 1, end date March 16.
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32179701/ Dated May 1 from a March 16 study.
Here are studies that say “maybe” masks are useful:
- Video: NEW STUDY EXPOSES DIRTY MASKS
- Video: Literal Mask Expert Opens a Can on School Board
- Video: MASK WHISTLEBLOWERS TELL ALL at The Highwire
- Video: Unmasked
- Video: DR. KEVIN STILLWAGON OBLITERATES THE MINDLESS MASK AND VACCINE MANDATE NARRATIVE
- Video: NIH WHISTLEBLOWER DR. JUDY MIKOVITS, PHD | COVID-19 MASKS, PANDEMIC, VACCINES & TRANSMITTING DISEASE
- Video: DR. BEN TAPPER ADDRESSING OMAHA CITY COUNCIL ON MASK MANDATE
- Video: 4 YEAR OLD CHILD ALMOST KILLED FROM MASK MANDATE – DR. ERIC NEPUTE
- Video: DR. JOHN BERGMAN – WHY MASKS AND VACCINES ARE USELESS & HOW A HEALTHY IMMUNE SYSTEM PROTECTS YOU
- Video: DO MASKS PROTECT AGAINST SARS-COV-2 & ARE THEY SAFE?
The graphs look the same everywhere. Masks didn’t do a thing to “stop the spread.”
The “science” doesn’t make any sense:
From a package of masks I purchased. I bought adult and children’s sizes.
Use this if you need to:
Sometimes, in the middle of all of this craziness, it’s important to lighten things up and laugh a little.