Many people think of COVID as a respiratory disease. It does impact the lungs, but it is primarily a vascular disease. Some doctors say that the lung issues in COVID are a sign of clots.
- Study: COVID-19 – A vascular disease
- Study: COVID-19 as a Vascular Disease: Lesson Learned from Imaging and Blood Biomarkers
- Study: Severe COVID-19 Is a Microvascular Disease
- Article: THE NOVEL CORONAVIRUS’ SPIKE PROTEIN PLAYS ADDITIONAL KEY ROLE IN ILLNESS “Salk researchers and collaborators show how the protein damages cells, confirming COVID-19 as a primarily vascular disease.”
- Article: Clots, Strokes And Rashes. Is COVID-19 A Disease Of The Blood Vessels?
- Article: Vascular illness in COVID-19 just isn’t brought on by viral an infection of blood vessels
- Article: “Damn You To Hell, You Will Not Destroy America” – Here Is The ‘Spartacus COVID Letter’ That’s Gone Viral
- Video: Dr. Farid Jalali Discusses COVID Management (COVID-19 lung clots may have something to do with serotonin levels)