Every time Tony Fauci, the mainstream media or any scientist made a statement about COVID-19 being from natural origin, they were referring to these two articles:
The proximal origin of SARS-CoV-2, published March 17, 2020
Every brave scientist who spoke up about the possibility of a lab-origin was called a “Conspiracy Theorist” based on these two studies alone. The science was “settled” because of these two articles, we were told. The articles definitely looked official, like prominent scientists wrote them. The science quoted in the articles looked fishy, though. Other scientists were asking how the certainty of a natural origin was obtained: how did anyone know for certain the virus wasn’t from a laboratory, when we were so early in the pandemic? The Lancet article had a ghost-writer! The writer was a man named Peter Daszak. (Peter Dazak, British bio-weapons expert, getting millions of dollars from the US military and from Tony Fauci).
Francis Collins was blogging about these articles as if they were truth. Tony Fauci was quoting these articles. Tom Cotton, Meryl Nass and others saw through it. There was also a letter from Kristian Anderson to Francis Collins, Jeremy Farrar and Tony Fauci thanking them for writing it.
Back in 2017, Darpa was looking for people to study potential pandemics and Peter Daszak (who works with Fauci) applied, with Project DEFUSE. Darpa rejected that plan because the gain-of-function research was dangerous. This is the DEFUSE Project documentation. Here is a video with that information: DASZAK ADMITTED FAUCI FUNDING FOR WUHAN CORONAVIRUS RESEARCH… IN 2017!
Fauci’s emails revealed a lot.
- Dr. Fauci’s emails confirm: Leaked email shows scientist who manipulated coronaviruses thanking Fauci for lying about covid
- Article: Fauci emails all the more reason for US to get to bottom of COVID origins
- You can see some of Fauci’s emails through ICAN and some more of them here.
- Article: NIH admits US funded gain-of-function in Wuhan — despite Fauci’s denials October 21, 2021
- Article: Dr. Fauci’s Boss, Francis Collins, stepped down: Francis Collins, NIH Director, Resigns After Gain-of-Function Falsehood Exposed
- Article: Scientists React As NIH Head Francis Collins Calls Wuhan Lab Leak Theories ‘Misinformation’
- Article: US health agency contradicts Fauci testimony, admits gov’t sent funds to Wuhan lab for bat research
- Article: NIH admits Fauci lied about funding Wuhan gain-of-function experiments
- Article: Naomi Wolf: Twitter Censored Dr. Baric’s CV and Its Documentation of Gain-of-Function Research and Me for Accurately Reporting the Bombshell Story
- Nature: US suspends risky disease research (2014)
- Nature: Biosafety in the balance (2014)
- Article: And more recently, Wall Street Journal: The World Needs to Know What Happened at the Wuhan Lab (2021)
- Article: The origin of COVID: Did people or nature open Pandora’s box at Wuhan? (2021)
- Article: How Scientists Muzzled the COVID Lab Origin Data
- Article: Bats, Gene Editing and Bioweapons: Recent DARPA Experiments Raise Concerns Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- Article: Where IS the Wuhan virus researcher who was named as Patient Zero? And why WERE road blocks placed around the lab where she worked last October? Top US body asks explosive questions on the origin of coronavirus
- Article: ‘Enormous evidence’ coronavirus originated in Chinese lab, says Mike Pompeo
- Article: China Delayed Releasing Coronavirus Info, Frustrating WHO
- Article: In 2012, Anthony Fauci argued that gain of function testing should continue
- Article: Fauci and NIH defend giving $600K to Wuhan to study how viruses can transmit from bats to humans before COVID-19 outbreak – after being accused of funding ‘gain of function’ research in heated argument with Rand Paul
- Article: The Wuhan lab at the center of conspiracy theories about the coronavirus was targeted by hackers Interesting. I wonder what data was “lost” in this situation?
- Article: Virologist who emailed Fauci COVID-19 looked ‘engineered’ deletes 5k tweets, then entire account
- Article: The Most Troubling Thing About the Fauci Emails that Few are Mentioning
- Article: They Denied A Lab Leak At Wuhan. They Are Wrong About Other Things.
- Article: Harvard University Professor and Two Chinese Nationals Charged in Three Separate China Related Cases Interesting that some high profile criminal charges were made in Jan 2020.
- Article: Frank Plummer – Canadian Scientist Key To Coronavirus Investigation Assassinated In Africa?
- Article: Newly Released Emails From Dr. Fauci Show Need for Greater Transparency at the NIH
- Article: Peter Daszak, Who Sought U.S. Funds for Wuhan Lab and Aided Cover-up, Faces Calls to Quit
- Article: The Science Suggests Wuhan Lab Leak
- Article: Wuhan scientists planned to release coronavirus particles into cave bats, leaked papers reveal
- Article: How EcoHealth Alliance and the Wuhan Institute of Virology Collaborated on a Dangerous Bat Coronavirus Project
- Video: ‘Dr. Fauci May Have Committed Perjury’: AG Asked If Fauci Will Be Investigated For Lying To Congress October 21, 2021
- Video: THE INVESTIGATION INTO COVID-19’S ORIGIN TAKES NEW TWIST
- Video: The Great Fauci Flip Flop Honest people don’t change their mind so much.
- Video: GOP Lawmaker: ‘Fauci Needs To Be Fired And Investigated For Possible Perjury’ Oct 22, 2021
- Video: Exchange between Sen. Rand Paul and Dr. Anthony Fauci
- Video: JUST IN: Jim Jordan says he can prove Fauci LIED
- Video: “Don’t Think The Chinese Would Lie To You?”: Sen. Kennedy Pushes Fauci On Gain-Of-Function Research
- Video: “Why Did You Dismiss The Lab-Leak Theory?”: Rubio Grills Fauci On Past Statements Of COVID-19 Origin
- Video: ‘Beyond doubt’ there was an ‘incident’ at the Wuhan Institute of Virology
- Video: SPECIAL INVESTIGATION: What Really Happened in Wuhan
- Book: The Real Anthony Fauci
- Book: COVID-19 and the Global Predators: We are the Prey–Latest Breggin Book
China stated that the virus could have come from a U.S. lab:
” Fort Detrick has long been engaged in coronavirus research and modification. After its shutdown in 2019 because of serious safety incidents, disease with symptoms similar to COVID-19 broke out in the U.S. The team of Professor Ralph Baric in the UNC possesses extremely mature capability in synthesizing and modifying coronavirus. From January 2015 to June 2020, the UNC reported to the National Institutes of Health 28 lab incidents involving genetically engineered organisms. Six of them involved coronaviruses including SARS, MERS and SARS-CoV-2. However, instead of finding out what happened in its own labs first, the U.S. keeps slinging mud at others.”—The Chinese Embassy
Just six years ago, nobody was denying that gain-of-function research was happening, on a bat coronavirus:
“The only impact of this work is the creation, in a lab, of a new, non-natural risk,” agrees Richard Ebright, a molecular biologist and biodefence expert at Rutgers University in Piscataway, New Jersey. Both Ebright and Wain-Hobson are long-standing critics of gain-of-function research. In their paper, the study authors also concede that funders may think twice about allowing such experiments in the future.
“Scientific review panels may deem similar studies building chimeric viruses based on circulating strains too risky to pursue,” they write, adding that discussion is needed as to “whether these types of chimeric virus studies warrant further investigation versus the inherent risks involved”.Nature: Engineered bat virus stirs debate over risky research (2015)